Wednesday, February 23

Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do

This is a movie I wanted to watch a loong time ago, but it never happened because I was too dense to realize that every movie you watch don't have to be downloaded from pirate bay (-.-' sigh..) So when I found it yesterday, I decided to watch it and I definitely don't regret it!

It's a really sweet love story between a musician and a normal girl, and the whole thing starts with her having to carry around his guitar for a week cuz if she doesn't, then he is going to tell her parents that she works part time and since her father is a martial arts instructor (and really cruel..) she don't want that to happen.

There is drama in it, don't you even dare to think otherwise, but somehow it's not like a tearjerker anyway. I didn't cry, and I always cry, and yet you can't say it was sad... It's a complicated story, so if you're slow you might miss the point. ;)





You should watch it ^^ It's really amusing ;)

No comments: