Monday, February 21

Hungry!

Someone out there that could give me some well-needed food?

I'm litterly starving, because mom won't make anything and my siblings just ate the food that was left from yesterday. So right now, there's nothing at home but some candy that I got from the third year universitystudents graduation. That's what I'm eating right now. They don't taste as good anymore, although they are pretty old.

Speaking of food .. anyone that's ever eaten a bento? It's a japanese lunchbox and usually it's made of the leftovers from the day before. Almost all of the kids in japan eats these for lunch, and I've heard that they should taste really good ^^ You can buy them in a shop, but normally it's your mother that does them.

Anyone with a plan how I can convince my mother (who's not a big asia-fan) to make some for me? :)


You make the bento in boxes, like this one:



This is what a bento could like!

No comments: