Wednesday, February 23

Way to much Wow

This kid got his Wow-account deleted/cancelled by his mother, and appearently he's not taking it that well.

Seriously, I got chills. So if you're sensative, DON'T watch this video. That person is sick, truly sick. He needs help.


When my mom/stepdad takes away my computer, sure, I get angry. But I don't react like this. If you know that you would react like this, please, stop it before it's too late. This is not normal and he really needs to go see a doctor -.-'

Sleep well, folks. I will not be able to sleep thanks to this dude. But credits to his bro, that dude is pretty brave. I wouldn't dare to go into that room again in case that monster comes back. 

Update:

Wow = world of wardcraft (I think it's spelled that way) . Either way, it's the worlds biggest online game.

No comments: