Tuesday, March 29

All over the world ~

I just looked at my statistics and realized that I actually have people from all over the world that's been visiting my blog ^^ I'm not talking 'bout regular readers but people that once/twice or more been coming to my blog :) Amazing ..

These are some of the countries:
Thailand
Singapore
Hongkong
Finland
USA
Sweden
Norway
Canada
Germany
France
Spain
Japan (OMG!! THIS WEEK! 1 person, but still! :D)
Kina
Russia
Peru
Danmark
India
Mexico
Indonesia

Pretty good, huh? I know there's more, but since it's only 1 person the countries dissappear from the statistics after a while. But these are the ones I can remember/see right now! ;)



Most of the visitors are from Finland, on second place there's USA. But I'm really happy that one person from Thailand found this blog and 1 FROM JAPAN! Good, that made my day, since I'm actually aiming mostly for that :) Also Hongkong and Singapore (I have no idea where Singapore is, but it sounds like it's in Asia? Oo') !

So thank you and keep coming! (Arigato Nihon-citizen! I'm extremely thankful for your visit <3)

No comments: