Monday, March 28

Onigiri

My lunch today was Onigiri. Basically, it means "Rice Ball" and it's a really basic dish in Japan ;) It's the opposite to nigiri that means sushi!  I made them myself! *proud* I also made a few nigiris, but I don't think the fish I chose was the best -.-' I'll try with some meat next time! I'd also like to do a bento!

I still have 2 onigiris left, and those are the ones I'm gonna eat in school tomorrow :3 They were really yummy (my opinion, you might not like it..) even though they tasted pretty much like rice. I do like rice, so it wasn't so bad.

Onigiri. Narutooo :D

2 comments:

Hamsturger said...

What does Onigiri tastes like? is it yummy?

Anonymous said...

ho euuu hi^^...i just whant to leave an message cause i don't remember when we can see narutonigiri on naruto episode and i just whant to...you know talk cause i really really love naruto (one piece too)ho and fma, and fairy tail (if you don't know fairy tail it's a big mistake!!! it is soooo coool!!!and awesome!!!)no i'm not creep i just like i mean love this manga world.i hope you too...ho i almost take your private email...but when a see the message to not take it, it's for friends, i decided to try to be your friend (i speak a lot...no way)