Monday, April 11

French!

Even though I really don't like to live in Finland, I'm actually quite grateful for the fact that I live in a country where it's somewhat easy to learn different languages.

Of course, you can't just go to any school and say "I wanna study japanese" because the asian languages aren't as big in Europe as they are in .. well, other parts of the world. We don't use those languages here ..

But still. I'm studying swedish, finnish, english and french right now. That's a total of 4 languages, which is much more than many other people in the world have the chance to learn. And if I learn japanese, that'll make it 5. And I think that that number is concidered pretty big all over the world .. So yeah. I'm thankful for that! ;)

Tomorrow is my french test. Better study -.-' But I forgot my books in school, so my veeery nice friend THIS PERSON is going to send me the words so that I can practise. Aw.. I have nice, toothless friends <3'


The picture is apparently from France .. that's pretty amazing. I'd like to live there ;) It might take a while to NOT get yourself lost everytime you leave a room, but it'd be fine since I learn so fast. *erhm..*

1 comment:

Katarina said...

So lacking one tooth makes you toothless nowadays? OwO