Friday, April 22

It all depends on the headline

Oh my god ^^
I'm used to having about 15 people visiting my blog every day, that's the common number (sadly .. I'm still a small blog ;) but just because I wrote "Holiday!" as the headline .. people just kept showing up from like 15 different countries.

Suddenly, it was not "15" anymore, but "67" and I was like .. wooow! I got a shock ;) But it's nice, and I'm really grateful. People from three new countries came as well, and I think I'm up to .. 26 different countries by now? I'm counting the number of countries where my visitors live. :)

Yes... be afrain. Really, I'm not kidding. BE AFRAID FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
The one with a headache, the nerd or the 1 meter tall dwarfs might kill you... Oo'

And they wonder why people never takes Finland seriously. This is why. I'm tellin' ya, all of this is Soini's fault. Don't let him turn our country to an isolated prison. I'm moving, but I'm thinking about the poor people that are actually planning on staying. 

No comments: