Wednesday, April 20

Mosquitos ..

I got my first bite from a mosquito tonight. Greeaat !


I've been trying to go through my money to some point and thought about how much I could use BEFORE going to spain, and how much I should have LEFT when I come back. Well.. it didn't go so well.
I figured out that a curler and a pair of shorts is my top priority. Of course, I should also by at least three manga books before going.
I'm also gonna bring my own "Japanese book" with me, where I've written down all the hiraganas and katakanas, and also a few kanjis. So I'm not going to leave japanese be while being there. It's a good thing to do while lying on the beach, or while my dad sleeps siesta. (Takes a nap... -.-')
I could, of course, be walking around the block to see what kinds of shops there is, but since the part of Torrevieja he lives in is totally spanish, I cant. I don't speak spanish that well, you know xD

No comments: