Wednesday, May 18

Another one of my manga drawings

What do you think about this drawing? ^^

Believe it or not, but only 5 % of this is "copied" from another picture. I had a picture of "Mio" from K-ON and she was standing in a nice pose holding a mic. I copied the shoulder thing, so that the pose became cute. If I wouldn't have done that, she would have had a pose similar to Mona Lisa. (>.< Not cute!!)
So, to make things easy: The pose (supposed-to-be-looking-over-left-shoulder-pose but it failed.) is the only thing that's not originally MY idea. I didn't copy hair, eyes, facial expression or shirt at all. Actually, the pose failed a bit. She's just raising her shoulder a bit. But still...

Made sometime during the winter 2010

Seriously, this is the best one I've ever made (my personal opinion). So even if you don't like it, just smile and nodd and make me feel like I'm really good! ^^ 
Didn't I colour it beautifully? xD

No comments: