Saturday, May 7

I want I want I want

Okay, so I was looking at these wonderful sailor uniforms yesterday. The ones they have in Japan, you know?
And I found one that I really, really, really liked, so I asked my mom to buy it for me and I'd pay her later.
She said yes, and started doing the whole payment-thing on the computer. I was SOOO HAPPY I thought that I'd die. Then she said "Hey, sorry. I don't remember my password for my e-mail and you need to fill it in here. Sorry".

So thanks to her idiotic, completely useless memory, my friday night was ruined and apparently I didn't even have the right to be mad at her. This sucks .. For once, I found something I really wanted. For once I asked her to buy me something. I don't usually do that. But this one time, and she won't even give it to me even though I'M the one paying for it.

That's what you get for trying to be concidering of others.

Really... is it that hard to click "forgot password?"
Solution: NO IT'S NOT!! You're just jealous...

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Aww :( My mom won't let me buy any clothes from the internet. D: Just books and stuff you don't need to wear. *sigh* u_u