Saturday, May 28

Shopping ^^

I just got home from Habarenas , which is probably the biggest mall in Torreviejja.
I only bought 2 tops, because it's the first day and I need to save some money for the rest of the vacation ^^
I forgot to bring my adapter, which means I can't post any videos or pics from my phone on the blog. I don't have a camera either, so you just need to wait until I've bought a new adapter. Probably some day during next week (maybe monday, cuz dad is going to the electric store that day anyway).

Still, here's a (bad) picture of one of the tops.
From Urban - 9,99€. Cheap and cute <3

It's much cuter in reality >.< Believe me. it looks weird on the picture. I PROMISE I'll give you a better pic later on when I get my adapter.

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Your comp doesn't have bluetooth? O_o