Sunday, May 8

Tennis no Ouji-sama

"Prince of tennis" is my latest obsession ;)
It seems like sports/tournament animes are really my taste, so that's what I'm looking at right now. I think I really like those kick ass persons who can ride 180 km on a bicycle in 6 hours, or beat a super-good tennis player REALLY easily even though you're 12 years old and are using the wrong hand.

Hehe ;D
prince of tennis, prince of tennis pictures, prince of tennis anime, the prince of tennis

And to answer a question I got
What I'm supposted to do when writing about what we sang or draw a picture?
    - Seriously ... sometimes I wonder if you know me at all. You spend about 6 hours with me 5 days/week and you still haven't noticed that my imagination is way beyond everybody elses? Maybe you are at the same level, I won't question that (for my own sake xD) But seriously Oo' I'll just say it was an ordinary swedish church since they DO have those in the city I'm going to be living in. I visited one last time I was there. And for the drawing part .. back to my imagination. I'll just draw a pic of some weird stuff ^^

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Ahahaha, could've told me that earlier -.- But it's not the place where that freaky priest was? I don't want you to got there. OAO