Tuesday, May 31

Things that didn't happen..

So I didn't get my adapter since dad never went to the store. >.< Sorry.

There's a LOT of things I'd like to tell you!! Ah, I don't even know where to start. There's a japanese restaurant (actually a lot of them) here in Torrevieja and dad has promised me that we will go there! ^^ We are also going to go swimming in a salt lake, where the salt procent is so high that you CAN'T dive even if you try. And there's a huge waterpark that we're going to go to. And we are eating at a chinese restaurant today as well. The same as last time.
I'm trying to decide whether I'm going to start learning spanish or not, because the language is actually really cool! And Simona (dad's friend) says that it's not that hard to learn. And if I could learn it, it would be great because Spanish is a really big language (after english) and it is spoken in a lot of countries. Then I'd be native in Swedish and probably english as well, have finnish on the side and be strong in both japanese and spanish. I know I'm not speaking good right now (not speaking at all >.<) but if I start to learn and really wants to then why not?

For the time being I'm not able to post any pictures. Sorry 'bout that. But here's a funny video I found. Only those who knows about pokemon and have heard the famous theme song (pokemon, gotta catch 'em all.. I know it's my destiny etc.) can really get it though. ^^




No comments: