Thursday, June 23

11 days left!

Oh my goood!! *complaining*
It's only 11 days left for me to spend here in Torrevieja! I can't believe it, really! I still have SO much to do, like, I haven't even bought all the souvenirs yet. 
I have 4 ppl left to buy something for, and then ofc I need to get something for mom and my little sister. She REALLY misses me, and when I asked her why she just said that she wants the stuff I'm going to give her. *sigh* that's the life when having a little .. err... 7 year old sister. (She's turning 8 this summer, isn't she? O.o)


Oh, right! Today starts some kind of festival or something, and it's going on until saturday morning. (or friday night, whichever you prefer) Then almost the whole city is gathering on this ONE beach (it's pretty big) and there's lots, lots of campfires (but they are HUGE) and people drink, swim and have fun. It's a huge party, basically. We're going to go there tonight, because at midnigt, everybody goes to swim. You're supposed to wear white clothes, but I don't have any with me so I can't xD But anyway. And you write wishes on a paper (5 or 7, don't remember) and on another paper, you write the same amount of things that you don't want to happen. Then you throw the papers into the water and go swim. ^^ It's gonna be really fun.

No comments: