Friday, June 24

Glad Midsommar! ^^

Happy Midsummer!


Today is the day when we (in Finland at least) celebrate the day Midsummer (I think it's translated that way? ;P) which is - you can probably guess - the middle of the summer.
I won't be able to celebrate it since I'm in Spain, but I still wish for everyone of you to have a wonderful day and eat lots of.. whatever you eat on midsummer. Strawberries? 


Anyway, I throwed my wishes in the water at midnight yesterday! ^^ I was going to show you my wishes from a photo but I remembered that you aren't supposed to tell anyone, because then the wishes won't come true.
But I can tell you it had something to do with meeting certain k-pop artists with a certain person and wishing happiness to the people who raised me ^^ (7 wishes, I had a lot to wish for)

No comments: