Monday, June 20

Out of animes? ^^

Here's a suggestion for all of you who are out of animes to watch / feel like watching something new! ^^


It's an anime called "Kaleido Star" and I started to watch it just recently, but I have to say it's great! Not topclass or anything, but definetely worth watching. 
The plot is basically about a japanese girl who comes to America to join "Kaleido Stage" which is.. a circus xP So, I'd like to point out: No clowns and no typical "circus" that we (at least in Finland) are used to. There's great performances and you really start to like the anime after watching just the first episode. I truly recommend it to everyone with an open mind ;) 
I'm sure people will find reasons to hate it as well, but don't listen to those loosers >.< Listen to me. ;D


Some pics!

From top to bottom: Anna - Mia - Sora. Sora is the main character ^^

Kaleido Star

Well... that's pretty much all I wanted to say ;) Hope you have a good... monday (?) evening! ^^
(it is monday, right? :S)

No comments: