Sunday, July 3

2PM I'll be back cover



So, the video you see above is a really good dance cover of the korean song "I'll be back" performed by one of my favorite bands - 2PM.
Actually, I've been thinking about doing a cover for this song as well ^^ Singing, of course. I can't really dance this yet, but I'm learning ;)
I'm still a little bit unsure about if I'm going to do a cover or not, because as we all know, korean isn't a language that I'm used to speaking and also, there's a rap part in it that I wouldn't be able to do. But still.. if you don't try, you'll never know, right? ;)


Ah, when watching these dance covers, and also groups dancing, I really wish that I could have more friends interested in these bands. I'd love to, you know, make a group, practise, record videos and post on youtube. It'd be so cool! ^^ 
Anyway, I hope you liked the video. The song is pretty much my favorite right now ;)

No comments: