Friday, July 1

3 days left (today counted)

Gah! I can't believe it, I really can't believe it.
We had 6 weeks (42 days) to spend in this wonderful, warm, sunny country where nobody understands you, and now there's only 3 days left. 
I'm not even brown yet, my spanish is still as horrible as it was when I came and what's even worse - I haven't even bought everything I need yet and I've STILL spent a bit over 300 euros. On basically nothing, (a few tops, shorts, bags etc.) I still need to buy something for 2 friends and then I'm done. *phew*
I seriously wish I could just screw them and do nothing these 3 days (not litterally "screw them" xP) but I can't. dammit... xD The thing is that because I had 8 persons to buy something for, I couldn't give anyone anything expensive. 5 euros per person is already 40 euros, and I do not want to waste that much money when I could buy something for me instead. + I'm saving up right now, because I have a special something I wish to do next summer and that requires money. LOTS of money. >_< *sigh* Yuu-chan, things will get harder from here on.


So, I'm going to enjoy my last days here, and I hope you do the same wherever you are. See yah! ^^


No comments: