Friday, July 22

Long time no see ^^

So, as you might have noticed, my activity hasn't been the best these few weeks. I'm blaming it all on the stress from coming home from Spain, then having to go on a 1 week long camp and then suddenly finding myself dogsitter together with dad for another week.


Well, I'm back home from the camp, all that's left to do is to go to the church 1 time, then get confirmated. At the moment I'm sitting in my aunts house guarding her dog (german shephard) for a week while she is running around in Mallorca looking for George Clooney. Good luck ^^ 


Since I DO have internet, my activity might not be at 0 anymore, but the net here is slower than my grandma so don't expect anything, key? ^^ While you are enjoying the summer heat, I'll be working on my japanese and perhaps be going to my summerhouse once in a while :'D 


Have a great day! (pictures won't come until I'm back home. I don't have the camera (>_<)
See yah! Eat lots and lots of icecream for me, will you? ;D

No comments: