Thursday, February 24

Goong + Appartement

Yesterday I found a great, new korean drama for me to watch ^^ I finnished the one I watched earlier, so I needed a new one. The name is "Goong".

It's basically about this somewhat poor girl who suddenly finds herself engaged to the crown prince of korea. She's a carefree, open and warm person (a little dense, as well) while he is coldhearted, quiet, smart and good at everything he does.

The match isn't exactly perfect ;)

About the appartement... Yeah, I've been looking at appartements in the Shibuya district (Japan). I found one that I absolutely LOVE but then I realized that I have about 7-10 years left to study in Finland so ..

Hehe ;) I love to daydream.


This is ... well .. Shibuya. It's pretty big, don't you think? I would LOVE to go there! Anyone, I'll tell you my adress if you send me a ticket ;)

No comments: