Thursday, February 24

Tickets!

My dad just called me and told me that he bought the tickets! It's official! Although I knew about this already, it feels good to know that there's no turning back ;)

So, for those of you who missed it, May 27th is the day I (and my brother) leave the finnish ground and travel 6 hours away from here - TO SPAIN!! Aaaah .. I can't wait! We're going to be there for 6 weeks, to a lot is going to happen and this blog is definitely going to get a lot more exciting! Just you wait ;)

This is where we're going to be:


If dad got the appartement he wanted, then we are going to live exactly in centrum, with all the shops, big streets and the tivoli surrounding us ^^ It's the best place to live if you wan't to be close to everything! If he didn't get it, then we're probably living a little bit higher up, with longer distance to the ocean. But it's okay, we used to walk about 5 km to get to the beach last time we were there, cuz he lived waay higher up then ;D

Wish us luck!

(By the way, I'm going to dad's house today so if I'm not as active as usual, it's because this will be the last time we see him before he move to Spain. We're going to go there in 3 months, but I still want to spend as much time with him as possible ^^)


No comments: