Sunday, February 20

Swedish to English

A few minutes ago, I realized that there's a lot of people from Singapore that's been reading this blog (about 20..) and about the same amount of people from USA. And since I know that those people most likely don't speak swedish, I decided to turn this blog into an english blog.

I know that whoever reads this blog probably understand english, so it shouldn't be a problem even for the finnish people that keeps coming back. ^^ So hope you don't mind, I wan't to try this out for a bit. If it doesn't work (or my statistics go down) I will gladly return to my normal, swedish way of speaking (writing).

This will be easier for me, and hopefully for you to, since I no longer have to write "swenglish". If you take a look at the text I've been writing before this, you will notice that there's a lot of english words mixed up in the swedish. That's because I sometimes get a blackout, and it has also become some kind of habit. I also talk that way, using a lot of english words without noticing it. 



Yeah. Like that'll ever happen -.-' 

No comments: