Sunday, February 27

You're Beautiful

Hello!


During my little "blogbreak" I did do some things that weren't related to my dad. One of those things was watching a korean drama show named "You're Beautiful". According to the fact I found on the internet, this drama is really popular, so I'm suprised I didn't find it earlier ..

The story is about a girl who's a nun in training. She has a twinbrother who's a famous singer and he is also about to become the forth member of koreas biggest band - A.n.jell.
For some certain reasons he's hospitalized for a month and if he don't sign the contract, he won't be able to join. Since it's a huge chance for him, his manager goes to find the twinsister (the nun).
She agrees on helping her brother, and is therefore forced to dress and act like her brother for a whole month, while living in the same house as the other three members.
Things aren't that simple. Soon they find out about her being a girl, and there's also a model slash actress who gets involved.
Since the sisters brother is singing to find their mom (they are orphans), there's a lot of familydrama as well ;)

Genres: Romance - Drama - Gender Bender - Harem - Comedy

No comments: