Wednesday, March 16

The clothes all around me takes my money

I'm doing this "prao" this week. I don't know the word in english, but simply put it's a week where we have to work somewhere to get experience. I chose to work at a clothingshop called "Seppälä" and yeah .. after the 2 first days 90 € had magically left my wallet.

Ehm ;) I spent monday, tuesdag and today at my grandma (dad's mom) but today, my other grandma (mom's mom) came and picked me up. So I'll be spending the rest of the week here. Well, it's a good thing for me since I didn't get any sleep at my other granma's place (she had her radio on ALL night and it played CHURCH-MUSIC really, really loud  -.-')

But anyway. I didn't buy too much. But hahaha xD I'm having a greeeat time. It's SUPER fun to work there, I get to see all the new clothes and so on. It's heaven for a girl to be surrounded by clothes all day long, 6 hours a day. And I don't have to get there until 10 o'clock in the morning, which means I don't have to get up until ... 9? About.

(I'd post a pic of me , really happy, here, but I just realized my hair is EXTREMELY dirty -.-' It's washing-day today ^^)

No comments: