Monday, March 21

B-Day!

To celebrate my b-day, I'm going to announce one thing: The blogging is starting agaain ~~ ^^


Today is the one and only day in my life that I can , proudly, say that I'm finally turning 15! Omg .. I'm almost a grown-up ... woow

Anyway. I got 270 euros (150 from mom, 20 from my aunt and 100 from granny) and a printer slash scanner by my family! :D I'm suuuper happy since I know can begin to scan my drawings into my comp, and ofc the scanner will be amazingly helpful as soon as I understand the japanese language enough to actually* translate it! ^^

*See huh huh?! I know how to spell that word now, so noo more picking on me 'bout that, got it?

Aaah! *frustrated* I tried to choose a "happy b-day"-card, but there was too many I wanted ... ;'(




Kind of .. actually. But genki genki, I'm a GENKI-MASTER!!

This is not my card. It's Sasukes card. I just thought I'd post it while I'm at it ^^

I think I went a bit off topic here .. the cards aren't even made for me anymore x) But who cares
I'M FRICKIN' FIFTEEN!!!!

15
Just to rub it in your face ;) I'm halfway to thirty .. Oo'

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Haappy birthday~ ♥ Dude. >:3