Tuesday, March 22

Hello UNITED NATIONS!

How's it going?


I've been researching about the situation in Japan since I came home from school. I'm sorry for being such a pain in the ass about this thing, but since I'm really .. well, not exactly "involved", but rather extremely worried and curious about what's happening, I can't NOT do it.
Well, to what I read today. They have given up on Fukushima and stopped the cooling of the nuclear power plant. That means that the water and gas is going to keep overheat. I don't know what will happen. I hope they will solve the situation really fast, 'cause this things is causing a huge risk for everyone living in japan. (the radiation etc.)


This is pretty much the situation right now!

"Fukushima Daiichi" in the middle is the nuclear platform. So this is how big of a disaster this tsunami caused. The radiation is spreading through whole Japan, so it could be dangerous in Tokyo or Osaka as well. Basically, Japan is like a ticking bomb. Noone knows what'll happen right now. And thanks to the whole shit about Libya noone cares about Japan anymore -.-'
FUCK LIBYA!! Who cares about that land, exactly!? Japan is ONE OF THE BIGGEST INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRIES in the world, so WHY doesn't ANYONE give a shit about the people that dies there!? Just because that stupid gay-leader they have shot a few people, the whole united nations is making a big deal about it. I don't get it. Don't take me wrong here, I'm not rasist (I have proof. I live in Finland) so I don't really mind them helping this little suckerland. But think about Japan as well, will yah?
There was articles in the newspaper and in the TV when it happened. OMG JAPAN IS DISSAPPEARING! THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIED! FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI IS BREAKING DOWN!! RADIATION IN JAPAN!! Lots and lots of breaking headlines that told us how big of a disaster Japan is in right now.
Then, when they started to get control over everything .. Japan is getting control over the situation. They're fine, no need to worry. Just really many thousands of people died. No worries ~ But hey, a guy in Libya shot down 50 demonstrators. Better tell the world to hurry up and give Libya a helping hand instead. CUZ THEY ARE DYING! They have people with GUNS! -.-' A TSUNAMI AND "THE BIGGEST EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN IN HISTORY"-EARTHQUAKE COMBINED ISN'T A BIG DEAL. NOO! Not at ALL!


I think you get the point. Try to understand in which parts I was being sarcastic. If you don't, note that I marked them with RED text ;D (exept for the "thousands of people died. I just wanted to MAKE THAT CLEAR TO EVERYBODY!) Since they seem to have forgotten about that fact.

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Ahem. I think, that the number of how many people have died doesn't really matter. It's the fact that PEOPLE DIE that matters. And I don't think that no one cares about Japan anymore.

News are supposed to be NEW, and I read about Japan over a week, and there are still articles about it. Libya is just a bit more recent, so they write more about it.
And that 'gay-leader' in Libya is seriously a mind-freak, he says that he loves his country more than anybody, and shooting people doesn't really agree with what he says.

I think there are lots of people who donate a lot of money to Japan to help them. This just has gotten a bit in the shadows. Most people already know what's happened, so getting to know about it every single day would sooner or later become really annoying, and that would probably be the point when everyone stops caring.

Also, everytime when I watch TV from Germany, there's at least one commercial that tells people to donate money.

The news-channel usually keeps up with everything happening, just making a bit shorter reportage about it. And only if something actually happens.