Tuesday, March 8

One Piece

This is only my opinion, but it was a really long time since I last posted an update about an anime!


So that's why I'm gonna write about .. *dadadadadaaaa...* ONE PIECE (surprise surprise)

Anyway. It's one of the "big three", that I like to call them. The others are Naruto and Bleach. It's basically a pirate anime with a lot of action/fighting and comedy! ;) A really, really good anime.

I know a lot of people say that they hate this anime. Maybe cuz of the art, or because they just "decided" they hated it. I think those people are idiots -.-' Because no matter what you say, an anime that is crap CAN'T become one of the top three animes IN HISTORY! Notice the "IN HISTORY!" please.
I admit it took me almost a year to watch this anime, cuz I too hated it cuz of the art. But now I realize that the art is just something that you don't see too often. It's unique. 


So all you idiots that say that this anime is crap cuz of something as childish as "I-just-decided-to-hate-it"-reasons, go to hell xD I love it! However, I do admit that it might be a bit hard to like if you're not into it.

But back to the anime. The characters are actually extremely good - all of them. Especially Luffy, since he is the main character but also the most interesting one! He's really cute, concidering the fact that he really cares for people and never would fade a nakama (friend). His most precius treasure is his hat that he always wears (his "sign" ..) because he got it from the person that has been like a father to him his whole life.
The other characters are just as good, I just love Luffy the most! He's so sweet ~ <3

The strawhat may look stupid .. but don't underestimate it! Luffy will protect it NO MATTER WHAT. Aaaww I love this anime *lost in old memories*

Enough talk! *getting bored myself* PIC-TIME!!




If you wanna break up the anime in parts, I would say it would be ... 

50 % action
35 % comedy
13 % drama/tragedy
2 % romance

That's my opinion. The action because .. well, it's an action anime. Comedy cuz it's such a huge focus on that genre.
Drama/tragedy is basically just because of the characters sad past. I cried a few times already...
And the romance is ALL thanks to Sanji ^^ He's such a playboy and womanizer that it's hard not to put romance as at least a side-genre.

No comments: