Wednesday, March 9

R.I.P Happy April 1st 2006 - March 9th 2011

We got you almost 6 years ago, from a petstore in a huge shoppingbuilding. I never ment to buy you, since I went there to get a guinea pig. But they were sold out, so you were the one I brought home with me.
That day was a really happy day for me. I was new at school, just transfered and from a village that was so much on the country side that almost nobody had ever heard about it. So to get you .. it really was a bless! <3

I can't really believe that you're gone. It feels really .. empty. I know I haven't paid as much attention to you as I should have the last year, but you have always been there. I guess I took that for granted. So that you suddenly was gone .. it was a huge chock. I couldn't believe it at first, so I had my stepfather check (I stood in the living room with tears flowing down)
He said "So finally, she's gone!" (in finnish of course) and that's when I realized that you were really gone.

I can't believe it! Oh my god, it feels like .. I don't know. Shit.. 

I really, honestly hope you will get a good life wherever you are! The sky is really blue today, you know. I think it's shining just for you. It feels like it. So please have a nice life in heaven! I know you are there, cuz you were the best rabbit there ever was! I'm gonna miss you, but I hope you'll keep watching over me just as you always has! 
I won't forget you. The bright, blue sky is gonna keep shining for you! I'm gonna keep looking at it, and hopefully you'll see me too!

This is a final goodbye, my dear Happy! (god I'm crying again -.-') I love you! 









Please be well, Happy!

Sayonara !

1 comment:

Katarina said...

I know she'll have the best life in heaven a rabbit has ever had. ♥