Wednesday, March 9

Eto ...

I really don't know what to write right now. It feels like I'm about to go crazy -.-' I'm not exactly as sad anymore, it just feels empty without her here. But I guess I gotta get over it, I can't be such a crybaby! Ppl die everywhere and here I am, sulking over a rabbit. God, I'm pathetic. 

But that aside, I'm gonna go back to my "happy-go-lucky"-style! That suits me WAAY better. At least, that's my opinion. I'm not the person who's made to look good while crying/sulking/being depressed. Actually, I look like Godzilla's wife.

To cheer up, I've been looking at apartements from Japan, Shibuya & Shinjuku ward ^^ I SWORE to myself to stop doing that, but since today is a special day, I overlooked this once and found some AWESOME ones. The only bad thing was that the rent was over 100.000 yen/month or that they were 2 hours with train away from Tokyo centrum. I don't wanna live so far away, so I closed the website and read some manga instead ;)

(left) Akuma to love song | Harem lodge (right)
 

I'll be okay 2morrow. I hate being sad and depressed, so no matter what I'll go back to my usual self before midnight. 'til then ... I'm gonna miss her as much as possible. 

No comments: