Friday, March 11

Todays news

Hello folks!

I've been daydreaming a lot today. Maybe as a result of too much practising for the chemistytest that we had today, fifth period. I also discovered that my skills in english AREN'T as good as I thought. Actually, I realized that I kind of suck ...

That's been bothering me. My english teacher asked me "Did you just have chemisty test?" when she saw me in the hallway right after I came out of the classroom. I answered "yes" and she asked me if it was hard.
One word. Blackout. Seriously! I opened my mouth to come with some sneaky, smart comment on how terrible it was and just when I was about to say it, my mind wen't black. The only thing I got out was "Well... I failed"

Oh, what a surprise! Haha ... jokes aside. I don't think that it went that bad. But it wasn't one of my better achievements. Anyway. Then she asked me why I thought that. My answer was "I just know I failed. I did the test, remember?" 

So she got tired of me and walked away. Too bad. What about your day?

Genki Genki! (cheer up!)

It means no worries, for the rest of your days
It's a problem free, philosofy! Hakuna Matata ...

No comments: