Sunday, April 24

Chocolate!

You know when it's christmas, and you put a stocking on the mantelpiece?

Well, at least here in Finland, we do the same for the easterbunny! And my stocking was FILLED with chocolate when I woke up this morning ;) Thank you, bunny <3


I'd also like to say THAANKS to the persons who commented my blog design! ^^ Even if it wasn't many comments, I was still really happy since it was my first "real" comment from persons I don't know in real life. So thanks, my morning became much brighter!

Anyone who remember this song? I think it fits perfect today ..

Have a wonderful day ^^ :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course do I remember this song!! How can I forget that irritating voice?? -.- Just joking!! ;))

//Guess who ^^

Katarina said...

Well, we don't put up any stockings O__O

And I hope you're aware of the fact that I live in Finland. ♥

Anonymous said...

If you are open to having a guest blog poster please reply and let me know. I will provide you with unique content for your blog, thanks.