Saturday, April 23

No photos..

This is going to be my last update for tonight ^^
But before I go to sleep, I wanted to tell you about the reason why I'm almost never posting any pictures of ME or MY LIFE at all.
There's 1 simple reason. I don't have a decent camera, and it's way too bothersome to use my moms since I would have to install a lot of things on my computer to be able to transfer the pics from the camera, into my computer and then upload it to the blog.

You see? ^^ It's basically just a matter of me being lazy. But when I'm in Spain, I promise that I will show you more pictures! Maybe I'll also do some videos. If so, then you would have to stand my horrible english. Me myself think that my English is .. &"((#&!%". *cartoon swearing xD*. I know I'm good, but I'm bad at speaking. I rush too much and my words are all over each other -.-'

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Never tought about just putting the memory card in the cardreader? If you have one, ofc ^^

I just needed to install two programs to my computer when I connected my camera to my comp, but on the other side, my camaera a small, little digital camera. :3

*Me playing the smart one again* >_<