Saturday, April 23

New Design!

Now, don't complain over the quality. It's the first blogdesign I've ever done to blogger.com, and it's quite different from other blogportals.


So what do you think? ^^ It took me about 2 hours to do it, and I had to synchronize the header and the background so that they would "melt in together". ;)

OBS: Since I'm using a really small laptop, the display is different from other laptops/computers. It might not work in your screen. Sorry about that (if it happened to you!) but I can't really do anything about it. I'm really sorry.

The black kanji sign to the left means "Harmony".
I chose it because I know how to write it ;) I have a poster at home with "love","happiness","peace" and "harmony". So I know those signs ^^

Hopefully, I will change design more often now. Someone once said to me "you should make a new one every month". 
To that, I can tell you "Yeah right. Try doing it yourself and see how much work it is. NEVER. ^^"

NEW CATEGORY! - "My blog". All updates about my blog, my designs or anything that is related to the blog is going to be posted there. ;)

2 comments:

nicole said...

Beautiful ;)

Anonymous said...

Ooh!! niice!! ;)) <33

//guess who ^^