Monday, May 16

Good night + some things I forgot to mention

I just though I'd say good night to all of you who doesn't have anything better to do and therefore are reading this blog...


Oh, and I forgot to mention. Finland won the world championship in icehockey. That's... good, I guess. I don't really have any interest in that sport, so for me, it really doesn't matter if we won or if we lost.
And Finland also got 21st place in the Eurovision Song Contest 2011. We participated with "Paradise Oscar" and his song "Da da dam" which was a bit booring. It was all "I'm gonna save the world because I'm 9 years old and my teacher told me I should do so"-kind of style. Don't bother listening to it ^^

So here's Paradise Oscar. 
I always thought he was cute.. I don't think so anymore. He's like.. a farmer. With sheeps, u know ^^


And just because I know people find this SOOO interesting...
.. a picture of (some of) the Finnish hockey team. I do not understand what's so important.. but, here u go.

I'll be updating a LOT MORE when it's time for the soccer Europe championship!
Soccer is my sport. And Spain is my country. They are the neverlosing champions. Cheer for them!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

1. He IS cute!! ♥
2. It IS important!! YOU're just angry cos you forgot it!! :DD