Wednesday, May 18

Spain in 9 days!

In only 9 days, I'll be sitting on a plane halfway to Spain by this time.


I don't have anything to write about, so I thought I'd explain it a little. May 27th, the day we go the Spain, me and my brother will not attend school. Instead, we will be at home packing and making sure everything is with us and that we have the rest of our stuff in boxes. (Because we are gonna move this summer)


Our grandpa (moms dad) will come and pick us up at 1/half past 1 that day. He will drive us to the airport where we will check in. After that, nobody can come with us that doesn't have a ticket. We will have a woman/man with us that is working at the plain and he/she will guide us to our plane so that we doesn't miss it. The plane will leave the airport half pas 2, if I remember correctly.

The flight will take 6 hours and we are landing in Alicante Airport. I've made this flight once before, but that time I had my dad with me. After landing, we will go to get our bagage and after that, we check out and dad is there to meet us. He has to show an ID-card to the people at the airport to confirm that he really is our dad. Otherwise, he won't be able to take us with him home. ^^

Let's go! Remember the date - May 27th!
(This is obviously not Alicante Airport.) 

No comments: