Saturday, July 2

Again.. but 9.0 this time ;D

About the Sony Vegas pro 8.0 that I wrote about in the last post, I'm going to update myself on that one ;D
Yesterday I got Sony Vegas pro 9.0 instead, the newer version yet not the latest, and I'm just going to say that the 9.0 version is much better and easier to understand ^^ So if you're planning on getting this, then take the 9.0. I think 10 is the best, but well, I can't say anything for sure ^^


About the prize .. yeah, it's usually about 600-800 dollars (I think, might be more expensive as well), so it's not so cheap. But worth it, definetely. ^^ I can't tell you how I got it here, because then they might come and take me (O_o) It's not exactly legal... x'3

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Saying that you've done something illegal on the internet is always the best thing to do. ;3