Friday, July 1

Sony Vegas Pro 8.0

Hello again ^^
So, this time I though I'd give you a little suggestion on a great program to use when making AMVs. It's a program that will take a lot of time to understand (because the difficulty is pretty high) but when you get used to it, it's one of the best! <3 I myself only got it today, so I don't know how to use it either, but I've seen a lot of examples on AMV's that's been made using this program so...


It's called Sony Vegas Pro 8.0. I know there's a 9.0-version out right now, but I have got the 8.0-version so I can only say my opinions on this one ;) Anyway, if you can, you should definetely make sure to get this program! ^^


1 comment:

Katarina said...

I've been drooling on that program since forever... Isn't it expensive or something? T_T