Saturday, July 9

Good morning ;D

Gomen, I haven't updated much yesterday.
Anyway, that is because I had  friend over night, and well .. we had better things to do than to blog xD
For example

  • SHINee fangirl attacks. Screaming (yaoi ~ Nichkhun & Minho is so ment to be ^^) while watching Idol Army on Youtube in front of my LITTLE computer. I can't understand that we managed.
  • Spanish Pocoyo. Er..
  • Omegle. Ah, we all love Omegle. And Jeff. He's cool ~ perverted cool man who has an interest for 12 year old finnish girls who's dads are american and he also has a gigantic love for webcams.
  • Talking. I won't bother to write exactly what the topics were.. eheh x3 
  • Taking a walk around the neighborhood in our pyjamas. I think the clock was about 5.00 am when we wen't out?
  • Dancing "sexily" in front of another house's window. I hope they didn't see us. 
  • Playing in a playground in our pyjamas. Yeah.. that says it all. 
  • Eating pudding for breakfast. And some weird fruit as well. (wannabe-breakfast)
  • Reading manga. In some form.
  • Falling asleep. Agaist my will! What was it .. half past 7? ;P
  • Eating Thai-food for breakfast. It was good ^^ With orange juice! ;)
Ah .. for me, it was preetty fun XD I did a lot of things I haven't done before ;) Here's some pictures..


The first pictures here just shows how the weather looks like.. and kinda, I like the photos xD
All taken by me! ^^




This is what our room looks like at the moment ;)

There were my pyjama shorts xD If you were out at 5 am, you might have seen them ^^

I also discovered that I have an Angry Bird inside my house.