Thursday, July 7

Preparing ^^

I'm currently trying to prepare some things for the upcoming camp this sunday. ^^ 
I don't know really what to bring, but I'm figuring it out somehow. 
About the camp, I think I told you earlier what it was about. It's something we have to do in order to get confirmated. But now that I think about it, it's not such a big deal if I don't pass the test-thing and doesn't get confirmated, because if I move to Japan I won't need it anyway since christians are unusual there ;P 


I still haven't figured out HOW I'll get to the camp on sunday, though >.< Mom won't be in town, she will ge going to our summerhouse on saturday, so if anyone can offer me a ride, tell mee!! *puppyeyes* おねがい します! 


Other than that.. can you believe we aren't allowed to take our computers with us to the camp!??  I mean, what century do they think we live in? Of course I'm going to sneak mine with me since I can easily hide it in a piece of clothing or so on because of it's small size. I have lots of Naruto episodes downloaded, and I can also work on AMV's and listen to music and etc. Eeeasy. ;)
I think I also need to go to the library and borrow some manga pockets ;) I can't live without them!! <3 Not that they have so much to choose from, but it's still something ^^ ne?


See yah! (Of course I hope you know that my activity will be close to 0 during this camp thanks to the whole "no-computer-nor-internet"-policy. (>_<)

No comments: