Wednesday, July 6

Jojo



One of the best songs they've ever done ;)


Other than that, I have to say something regarding the blog. It may be that I'll be blogging on another blog in a couple of weeks, after I finnish making the design and are done with the coding. I will make it on blogg.se, but of course, I'll still be writing in english and the blog will continue like normal. 
However, there will be a lot of different things though. I will upgrade everything in different categories, like now, but it will be much easier to use them. I will also make more detailed categories, for example, suggestions on korean dramas, anime etc. will have their own pages as well as videos I make (lyrics videos, AMV's etc.) and music videos from SHINee/2PM/B2ST and so on will have their own category. You will see the final product when I'm done with the coding, but before that, I still have a lot of work to do with designing the header, cutting pictures etc. Be patient ^^
I believe this will only be a good thing! <3 Take care, ne?

No comments: