Friday, August 12

9th grader + new shoes ^^

Konnichiwa minna-san! ^^


To copy one of the most random, still discusting japan-related youtuber ever. The fact that her youtube channel is basically focused mostly on her "japanese side" and "japanese tips and lessons" is so wrong, because she is the most .. argh, I can't describe her. Let me quote: "It's time for another J-J-J-JWOW!! *super happy"* Yukk..
But, that's off topic.

Today, I bought my shoes for the upcoming confirmation!! They are deep red, beautiful. I will buy a hairaccessory as well, red, to match them and the rose they'll give us will be just perfect <3 I'm happy with them. The heels are a liittle bit troublesome to walk in, but I'll manage. As we say in finland (I don't know the saying in english but I'll try to translate it:) To be pretty, you have to endure pain. It rhymes in swedish but.. well, rhyming isn't my strong side.

And also, I'm a 9th grader now!! Oh my gosh.. it still feels a little bit odd. But I'll get used to it. I only have 4 years left that I HAVE to spend in Finland, which is finnishing this grade and then High School. You have to have a 12 year long education to be able to get into the language institute in Japan I'm aiming for. So, again, let's endure 4, hopefully short, years together still! <3
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu! <3


Ja, mata ashita! ^^ (maybe..)

No comments: