Saturday, August 13

Shopping ^^

Moshi Moshi ^^


So today I've been running around the whole city looking for rings, necklaces, shoes, clothes and other stuff that I needed ^^ Together with mom and grandma ;D<3

I decided on a ring that I liked (this is all confirmation presents), a pair of earrings, a necklace and I also got 2 pieces of clothing. But those were just normal shopping ;)
And for those who knows that I haven't had my ears pierced before, I did that today ^^ So for a month now, I'll be having these deep red small earrings. They match my confirmation shoes, though ^^ Both the shoes and (if I find one) my hair accessory is deep red. ;) I hope they allow people to have other colours than white >_< Otherwise I'm so screwed.
But but, they won't exactly throw me out for having that colour on my shoes, right? ;)

See ya!

1 comment:

Katarina said...

Dude, the "wear white on your confirmation"-thing is for those who were young in the past -.-

My shoes are black, so... yeah.