Monday, August 15

Upcoming confirmation + schoolstart ;P

Moshi moshi ^^ <3


As we all know, school is starting and mine did so last .. thursday! 
I'm the kind of person who easily gets used to stuff and I don't like complaining about the same stuff for a long time. So I've totally given up the idea of sitting outside math/physics and just go sulking for 10 minutes before class. It's so last year if you know what I mean xD
Not that I'm one to talk. But really, sulking won't make any difference and I've decided to drop things that are useless no matter how you look at it.
Those things are, as mentioned, sulking before class, complaining about tests, take school NOT seriously etc.
Just .. I want to give it my all this year. Really try to study. 1 year is not much of a lifetime. If I give up this year and can gain a better life for 70 years further then .. that's great! I don't plan on giving up my dreams of going to japan just because my math teacher is a disgusting wannabe-human being. 


Other than that, this sunday is my long awaited confirmation! ;D<3 I'm finally over with the whole church thing.
And my new shoes! I'll show them to you later, they are so great. I love them ^^ I don't know exactly how I'll make my hair yet, any suggestions? ^^ Though I'll definetely work out somehow.


And finally - I'd just like to say that my english grade is definetely not dropping this year ;) Don't plan on getting anything less than a full 10! <3 ahah ;D


BTW: Pictures, perhaps videos, will come up when my mom finds her camera charger >_< It's been missing for a while. I'll soon be posting pictures and other things <3
For sure, there will be pics from my confirmation. I can't let you miss that, can I? ^^ 
Have a happy school start, those of you who are in the same boat as me.
For the rest of you - go fuck yourself XD Njaaeew, just kidding ;) ~~

No comments: